There are options beyond medication for a lot of things. This is true for ADHD too. I recommend essential oils to friends, family and clients all the time. But then, I leave you hanging with no place to get them. It’s time I do something about that. I’m offering a way for you to get the oils you need, knowing they are the best quality out there and for a great price.
My family loves essential oils from Young Living.
We rarely visit a doctor anymore. We don’t miss as many days of work and school as we had been. I believe using these oils when the first symptoms appear from the common cold, flu, strep throat, ear infections, etc. has made all the difference.
Oils can be used with a diffuser or added to bath water and can also be applied directly to the body by rubbing them on the soles of feet, the back of the neck, the shoulders, or the forehead.
Here’s my family’s go-to oils: (You’ll notice several of them help to alleviate symptoms of ADHD).
- Vetiver Oil – Improves Focus and Concentration.
- Peppermint Oil – Enhances memory while also aiding in alertness and concentration. Helps to relieve discomfort from headaches and migraines.
- Lavender Oil – Improves alertness and other ADHD related symptoms, producing a calming effect reducing anxiety and aids in sleep (but it does not make one sleepy). Also eases menopausal, premenstrual and menstrual conditions.
- Citrus Fresh – Can be used in place of Lavender if desired. Enhances the feeling of well-being in children.
- Peace & Calming – Helps reduce depression, anxiety, hypertension. Promotes relaxation & peace to relieve insomnia.
- Stress Away – Helps relieve everyday stresses and tensions so you can sleep better and live a healthier, happier life.
- Valor – Helps to build courage, confidence, and self-esteem. Brings feeling of calmness, peace and relaxation. Reduces snoring by applying to bottom of big toes at bedtime.
- RC– Effective against allergies, colds, bronchitis, congestion, flu, cold sores, pneumonia, sinusitis, and sore throat.
- Ginger – Antiseptic, laxative, stimulant, used for indigestion, diarrhea, gas, morning sickness, motion sickness, nausea, teething pain.
- Thieves – Antiviral, antiseptic that protects body from onset of flu, colds. Helps with sinusitis, bronchitis, pneumonia, coughs, strep, sore throats.
If you’d like to learn more about how essential oils can support your family, schedule a complimentary 30 minute phone Clarity Consult here. Calendar
If you already know what you need and are ready to order you can do so by clicking this link: http://bit.ly/1SNgpW3
When you click this link you’ll be taken to the Young Living website to become a member. You will have 2 options.
1. Sign up as a retail customer. With this option you will be paying 24% more for your oils than if you choose options 2.
2. Sign up as a Distributor. I want to alleviate your concerns right here and now.
- When you sign up as a Distributor you will save 24% off of retail.
- You do NOT have to start selling essential oils – unless you want to.
- There is NO minimum to buy every month unless you decide you want to sign up for the Essential Rewards program. You do NOT have to sign up for Essential Rewards.
I’m speaking from experience as I’ve been a member of Young Living as a Distributor for years and I’ve finally decided to build this into my business and I’ve just recently signed up for Essential Rewards.
I’m so excited for you to reap all the benefits of essential oils!