- Are you living with ADD/ADHD?
- Is your head spinning with overwhelm and negative self-talk?
- Is it difficult to manage the increased responsibilities of school work, extra-curricular activities, a part-time job & maintaining friendships?
- Do you forget appointments?
- Do you have a hard time getting started?
- Are you able to focus on specific tasks or do distractions find you?
- Are you feeling anxious or depressed most of the time?
- Do you feel parents & teachers have greater expectations of you to be more independent but you haven’t been given the tools to meet them?
Stop Struggling! Working with an ADHD Coach help you get “unstuck”!
Empowerment through Coaching!
- You are “in the driver’s seat,” choosing what life skills you want to work on.
- Make progress through the nonjudgmental & supportive coaching structure.
- Learn to appreciate the strengths of your ADHD.
- Become aware of your unique brain & learning style.
- You develop strategies, tools & new habits tailored to work for you.
- Together with your coach you will find your own answers.